Why are we experts?
Accord uses a natural polishing process (recommended) on marble and stone surfaces instead of wax.
These surfaces are chosen for use on floors because of their “natural” appearance and beauty.
This process allows you to have a great shine while reducing the incidence of slip and falls that you can encounter with wet waxed floors.
Waxing floors also:
1. Does not provide a natural appearance.
2. Most coatings do not adhere well to polished stone.
3. Scuffs and dulls very rapidly
4. Blocks the pores of the stone which, coupled with stripping, can cause spalling.
Natural polishing process:
1. Does provide the natural appearance.
2. Adheres well and requires less coatings.
3. Doesn’t scuff or dull rapidly
5. Preserves the porous foundation of stone.
We currently maintain the marble at several local St. Louis hospitals and hotels. Accord renovated the marble at the Chase Park Plaza and all their stone in the Cafe Eau. We are the hard surface experts in the St. Louis Metropolitan area.